Wednesday, July 26, 2023

Some Encouragement

As I'm recovering from dental surgery today, and we still have tons of unpacking I'm not able to get to right now, I decided to watch a show to keep me motivated to unpack once I'm able. I'm watching the latest season of Hoarders and I guarantee you, it's doing its job!

I truly feel for those who hold onto so much stuff because of emotional attachments. I get how easily that becomes an issue when you start having loved ones pass on. I will even admit that I have hoarding tendencies, but with Rob's help, I manage to push through them mostly. There are my soft spots, but I'm nowhere near true hoarder status. 

Hopefully tomorrow I'll feel somewhat better and this weekend be able to get back to unpacking. In the meantime, just know Rob and I are still so grateful for the barndo!

No comments:

Post a Comment