Wednesday, July 19, 2023

We're Ready

The gas is on, all the appliances are set, the water is on, it's showtime! Tomorrow morning is our final appraisal along with hopefully the final day of touch up paint and then we close on Friday. Yes, Friday!

Tommy Hollahan with Thrive Mortgage has gone way above and beyond for us to close on Friday. He sped up timetables, pushed who or what needed to be pushed, and more. I'll be honest, even though we've known him for four decades and we're close friends, he didn't do anything different for us than he does for all his clients. If you're in Central Texas and you need someone to get your mortgage with the best terms and rates, talk to him. 

I will say, he's probably gotten some gray hairs with me this week. Getting all my monkeys in this circus to be ready for the big event wasn't easy, but we got there! Now, I'll happily sleep in my RV for two more sleeps before FINALLY living in the barndo!

Dandy is full on letting me pet and brush him now! ❤️

No comments:

Post a Comment