Thursday, May 26, 2022

Rain and Beaus

We finally got rain this week! Two nights in a row, we made it through tumultuous weather with everyone safe and sound. We learned where we have leaks in the roof of the barn and we learned how much mud our pups can track into the RV. I'll take both for the rain any day. 

We've also determined we only have one female quail and four males. We've collected a few quail eggs this week and I'm going to try my hand at incubating them. One little quail egg is not going to provide enough to eat, so we're populating instead. 

For fantastic news, all five of my sweet goats are eating out of my hand now! We've ordered some halters for them, and once they arrive, we'll begin training them to walk on a leash. The more I can teach them, the better it will be for everyone. I love them so much!

Sundae

No comments:

Post a Comment