Sunday, May 29, 2022

Welcome Home Fiona & Friends

Through months of looking and dreaming, Rob let me get Fiona, Rosebud and Tulsa. Yes, he let me. These are not for the frugal. Today, they came home to us!

First, meet Fiona. She's a Scottish Highland yearling and an absolute doll. I fell in love with her instantly. She's a little skittish, but I'm sure she'll warm up to me soon. 

Next, is Rosebud. She's a two year old miniature spotted donkey. Apparently, spotted donkeys are highly sought after (which I didn't know), but I was lucky to be chosen as her new mama. She's the most curious of the three, but happily accepts petting and treats. I'm thinking of renaming her Patches from a children's book I remember from my youth that I loved. 

Lastly, Tulsa. She's also a two year old donkey, but considered a micro mini. Just like our little Kenzie dog, Tulsa takes charge and doesn't let her small size matter. She made the other two wait on the food until she had enough. I am not crazy about her name either, but waiting to see her personality more before changing her name. I'm in love!!!

More pics tomorrow once the girls are settled

No comments:

Post a Comment