Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Breathalyzer

I think I got away with it tonight. Rob and I had steaks for dinner and while the goats were very curious about my breath, the cows fortunately paid no attention. Whew! I always feel especially guilty when we have steaks for dinner, which is rare. Any other cut of meat, not so much, but steaks are different for me for some inane reason. 

Progress continues to be made with the barndo. The beams were put in today making us vertical! Tomorrow, the plan is to get the sky track out to put on the rafters! So exciting. 

Lately, Rob's been on vacation this week and yet we haven't done anything. Tomorrow is a full day of errands, but maybe Friday we'll do something a little different. At least we've caught up on all our napping!

No comments:

Post a Comment