Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Next Year

Next year, I'm going to try sooner to get Christmas pics of the animals. With the frisky weather, the animals are friskier than ever. 

This evening, Nutty tried to head butt Flora, which made Fiona mad and she tried to charge me. I screeched for her to stop, which she did immediately, but my high pitched alarm sent Brogan and the donkeys off on a wild goose chase. 

Fiona decided because of Nutty's behavior, the cows should be given their oats before the goats are even corralled to their stall. She wouldn't take no for an answer, y'all know how she can be, so they got their oats. 

Order finally resumed and everyone calmly went into their respective stalls where Brogan then slammed down his milk like it was a party keg. He gave me tons of cuddles though, so I'm not complaining. 

So no pictures of them in Christmas gear, but they're a gift to me daily anyway. 

No comments:

Post a Comment