Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Humpty Dumpty

I'm back! You know the nursery rhyme about Humpty Dumpty? It never explicitly says Humpty was an egg. I actually think it was a forewarning about cell phones. Yep, I broke mine and had to wait for a replacement. 

What did y'all miss on the farm? Unfortunately, not much. No work has been done on the barndo. In fact, nothing has been done around here. It took everything I had to stay sane while Rob was working and I not having a phone. I read a lot. I played with my animals a lot. And I slept a lot. 

That's all done now. I've got a phone and I'm lighting fires. But Christmas, the barndo shell better be put up with the windows installed or the new year is going to bring about a less friendly Jen. I used to do warehouse builds many years ago and I've never seen things move so slow as I'm seeing now. I'm going to think positively though. I've got my phone and good things are going to start happening!

No comments:

Post a Comment