Tuesday, December 27, 2022

Fluffy Dance

Brogan is still being fed by bottle twice a day just to make sure he gets all his nutrients. He's such a character when he's gobbled down his bottle and wants more. He'll rub all up on you, do this little fluffy dance, try to suck the shirt off your back, etc. I use that time to really give him about to tail scratches. Just like Reggie, he loves the bum rubs. He'll just keep dancing for you if you do that. 

The workers managed to weld different bits of metal together today and we could see the front pitch and the back pitch all laid out. I think tomorrow the beams go up! I'm not sure, I've been trying to stay out of their way. They always smile and wave when they see me, so that's a good sign. They even allow the pups to hang around which is great. 

We also picked up all the animal feed for the week. I'm not joking when I say our animals eat better than we do. But just seeing their fluffy dance makes it all worthwhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment