Sunday, September 3, 2023

Glass Half Full

Hate to start off on a bad note, but Sundae did deliver triplets. All stillborn. We're now going to get her spayed and keep her as a pet. She's such a lovable girl, we have no problem letting her live the rest of her days happy and loved. The others are happy and loved as well, but they're all good at making babies, too. 

But we move on. Sundae is healthy and made it through this ordeal just fine. She's still healing, but that's going great as well. 

We do have exciting news. We are now investors on three feeder pigs. Meaning, we're chipping in some of the costs while Gator and Ali raise them and then process them. Then we get our share of the meat. I'm not meeting them, I'm not naming them, so hopefully I won't have any issues. I shouldn't, I'm pretty good at out of sight out of mind. Wish us luck!

Sundae getting back to her normal shape

No comments:

Post a Comment