Sunday, September 17, 2023

Selfie Sunday

We have had a crazy past week (I know, it happens a lot with us), but I managed to do a quick selfie session with the two new kids. We definitely have one girl, and I'm thinking the other is a boy, but he's squirmy, so we're leaving it as undecided until we get more than the briefest of looks. And no, I couldn't tell on the belly portion because he's still got part of his cord. 

Anyway, they're both adorable, of course. Both will have horns it looks like and both have excellent jumping abilities. I'm looking forward to spending more time with them this week. 

We also had a glorious gully washer yesterday morning and the best part of that, is it cleaned my cows splendidly! They were so soft and cuddly. I could have snuggled them for hours. 

No comments:

Post a Comment