Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Wisdom

Maturity doesn't always come with age, neither does wisdom. Both seem to happen at random and one day, you realize you know better and no action is better than reaction. 

I'm seeing this with my animals as well. I've always been used to dogs and cats in my life and how they mature whenever that light bulb goes off. I'm learning the cows and goats have their own maturity moments. I'm still waiting on the donkeys. It seems every week they do something that makes me question if they'll always be overgrown children. 

The wisdom comes from me though. I'm to the point (finally) where they're going to do what they're going to do and if I leave them alone, then maybe they'll figure things out themselves. 

Oh, and my mom says I never mention the chickens or the cats anymore. They're all doing great and I'll grab some pics of them here soon. For now, another pic of the kids!

No comments:

Post a Comment