Monday, December 18, 2023

Catching Up

Day Two of staying at home and I'm loving it! I have almost finished all the laundry. This was a monumental task of gigantic proportions. Not only because Rob and I are overly healthy in weight, but because it's been a couple of weeks since I've tackled this task. 

The house is getting clean, but I'm not stressing about doing it all at once. I cleaned the great room and installed an air purifier, so let's see if this handles some of my dusty woes. 

Lastly, all the animals are doing well. Even Scotchie Jr is starting to come around to liking me. The two wethers, Scotchie Jr and Nutella, have always been skittish around any human. Maybe because we took their manhood? That's the last time they liked us! But I still enjoy them as well as all my fur babies. Here in a day or two, I'll venture out and get Christmas goodies for them all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment