Tuesday, December 19, 2023

Future Planning

As it's almost the end of the calendar year, I'm thinking about what I would like to improve upon, work towards, and do without for next year. Some things are easy to consider, others take a little more work. 

This upcoming year will be our first year with calving! We may also be expecting miniature donkeys as well. So taking care of younger livestock is on my planner. 

I'll be directing several plays for the theatre which will encompass a lot of my time. I'll probably be in Goldthwaite three days a week if not more. 

I still want to play games and socialize, so I'm giving myself a day a week to make that a priority. You can start to see how my calendar is already filling up. 

That leaves my newest endeavor, baking. This will not be a full time job for me, but I am going to give it a lot of hours. 

Finally, home life. I've got to keep up with my chores, but also keep up with my self care. This is something I always struggle with, but maybe next year will be my year?

No comments:

Post a Comment