Thursday, December 21, 2023

Tootsie's Freedom Day!

Today, we finished the last round of shots for our perfectly healthy girl, Tootsie Roll! I love our vet, they were able to move us up on our appointment and got to Tootsie quicker than you could say her name. They did her weight (almost forty pounds), clipped her hind dew claws and gave her the shots all within two minutes. I grabbed the quickest pic I could take. 

Then, as is becoming our norm, we drove through the rain to pick up the spent malt. Every single time we've gone, we've had rain. Y'all are welcome!

Finally, back home to baking before heading to bed. I'm not feeling the best tonight. It could be allergies, but a sickness is also going around. Either way, I'm slamming down the orange juice, taking some Tylenol and getting healthy rest. Hopefully by morning, I'll be feeling good again!

No comments:

Post a Comment