Thursday, December 7, 2023

Kids Will Play

Kids grow up quickly, both human and goat, but they're so much fun to watch. Spice Girl and Oreo enjoy playing on the stool constantly. We've seen the other goats get on it as well, but it's something about seeing the kids massively jump that's so over the top that makes it all the better. 

This evening, we got to spend some time with some human kids as well. I like to be known as Aunt Jen to any of my friends with kids. One friend has three kids with another on the way. I stopped in on them to give some Vicks vapor rub for the youngest who is sick. While there, I got to talk and play around with the older two kids. They're excited about Christmas, but wow their list is amazingly expensive! I'm glad I'm just Aunt Jen and not Santa. 

This weekend is a big one with Jen Whiskin' debuting at the Christmas Market on Saturday. Then, it's Rob's 50th on Sunday! I'll share all about both on Sunday night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment