Monday, August 12, 2024

Armchair Quarterback

I think I used the term of the title correctly? Maybe it's Monday Quarterback? I don't know, whatever the term is for the Monday debriefing after a football game. But instead of football, it's the play. 

Today, I got to relive the glory of Saturday's performance. Interviews with the press, reviewing photos taken of the performance, and comparing notes with others on what worked and what didn't. All in all, a success! Everyone loved it and people are excited for more. So of course, I had to start working on the more right away. Took in a good phone call, ordered some more scripts, and I think we might be having something come October. 

Of course, I had to staunch my own fun to sit through a three hour budget meeting at the city. I don't even City Council on that task. All the minutia of even postage having to be figured in is tedious! 

My Cameo Cast 

No comments:

Post a Comment