Thursday, August 22, 2024

Busy Thursday

Another busy day and a chockfull weekend ahead! I did get a few hours this afternoon to relax, so that was good. It would have been better if it wasn't the hottest day on record, but whatever. 

Here's the thing people don't get though, I'm happy. I'm not working for "the man", instead I'm working for me and my friends. My community. Are their frustrations? Sure, nothing's perfect, but I'm clever enough to blaze my own path and see what happens. I'm more energized than I've probably ever been before in my life and luckily, I'm juggling all the balls well. I don't care if I sound like I'm tooting my own horn, it's my horn to toot!

Have a fabulous weekend everyone and if you're sitting on some cooler temps or rain, please share. 

No comments:

Post a Comment