Tuesday, August 6, 2024

Still Waiting

This evening, I had Gator take a look at Flora since it's a week since I thought she would calve. Turns out, Gator doesn't really know much about bred cows haha. He's great with goats, but his guess is as good as mine when it comes to Flora. I guess it'll happen when it happens. 

Now, one thing Gator and I discussed where we were both in agreement, is that we're seeing signs of fall. For me, it's the multitude of crickets lately trying to find their way indoors. Gator says it's the look of the mesquite trees. All I know is I haven't seen the migration of butterflies yet. Once I do, then I know it's game on! 

Oh yeah, I took care of a bunch of business today. Well, actually businesses today. Anyhow, I did a lot of work. Come Sunday though, I'll be thinking of relaxing for a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment