Sunday, August 25, 2024

Interesting Weekend

Lots of drama in our sleepy little town, but I'm trying to stay out of it to the best of my ability. It's difficult when I'm involved in so many things. I'm not going to share the drama (unless it's on stage), so I'll just share the fun! 

Our surface on the sun farmer's market went well on Friday. We're challenged with away football games, but we still have a healthy following. It's fun to get together, but if we have another one that's over 105⁰, you can count me out. I have my limits. 

Friday night, we had a quick but tumultuous shower that fried one of our air conditioners, but hopefully that'll be fixed this week. Again, I have my limits. 

Today though, I did my best to rest and relax. This week is another just week, but I'm going to try some new things as well. Stay tuned and have a great start to the week! 

My Brogan is just a sweetheart. A smelly sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment