Wednesday, August 14, 2024

Farm Visit

We didn't do too many farm visits anymore, mainly because we're too busy, but we had one today. Miss Lori brought one of her grandchildren out and got to see all my fur babies. I'm not sure if the granddaughter loved it as much as Lori though. 

Brogan has become very adept at coming right up for loving and even picture taking. Lori hadn't turned it to selfie mode and I noticed Brogan was about to offer his help. They all know how the camera on the phones are supposed to work! If they don't see themselves, they know you're doing something wrong. 

I just wish it wasn't still so hot. My cows are even more cuddly when it's not triple digit temps. At least Lori grabbed a cute pic. She's the one on the left, Brogan on the right. 

No comments:

Post a Comment