Sunday, May 7, 2023

Awesome Weekend!

I'm writing the blog early because I've got so many wonderful things to share! 

Friday night, my adopted son and his son (he's not really adopted, it's just his name from me) came in like a wrecking ball with every Texas weather springtime could bring. While we showed them the barndo and the animals, we also saw a very impressive lightning show, heavy rain and some hail!

Saturday night, we went on a double date with the Roadhouse crew to check out the Dueling Pianos and drink some wine at Fiesta Winery. It was fun and I found which drink of Fiesta I like, Southern Sparkle. 

Lastly, we took a two hour drive to get our newest furry addition. Ted Theodore Logan, Teddy, is our first working dog and first full bloodline dog. He's an English Shepherd which is a cross of a rough collie, border collie and Australian shepherd who loves to herd, is playful and smart, loves to swim, and gets along well with all animals. Reggie and Kenzie are already protective of him and I think everything's going really well bringing him into the fold. 

No comments:

Post a Comment