Wednesday, May 17, 2023

Factory to Farm

Before we moved out to the country, we were part of the Amazon two day prime delivery. But even before we moved, we noticed the two days started becoming three or four. Well, we're way out in the country now and it's a week. That's your Amazon prime for you. Considering we're 90 minutes away from the warehouse, I would think it wouldn't take as long. So, I did a multitude of experiments. 

If you order early in the week, you stand a good chance of getting it that same week. But it's only a chance. I thought it was because of their service trucks only coming by here and there. Nope, they use UPS for us and I know for a fact that guy comes every weekday out here. 

The next experiment, I chose a couple of different companies to ship to me. In order of quickest delivery with only paying the normal shipping: Lowe's, Chewy, Build.com, Home Depot, then Amazon. 

So, if you're thinking of getting us something online to send to us for us moving into our home (projected date end of June/early July), please plan accordingly! Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment