Thursday, May 25, 2023

Truck Thursday

I kept a theme this week, but today was a stretch. It somewhat pertains to the farm, but only somewhat. It's about me and my truck blindness. 

People might not assume that's a thing, and I might be the only Texan who has it, but I can never keep up with anyone's truck with describing it. Was it red, white or blue? I couldn't tell you. Was it Ford, Chevy or Dodge?  I don't know. Was it two door, four door, short bed, long bed, dualie? It did have wheels and at least two doors. Seriously, I own a truck and I still have the blindness. 

I'm not like this with cars. I can tell you make, color, and if it had the basic trim package or a premium package. So why am I truck blind? Don't worry, I can always find my truck because it has dog prints inside and out!

Our neighbors

No comments:

Post a Comment