Tuesday, May 30, 2023

Final Fun Day

Ok, so even though Rob had to work today, I decided to take one final fun day. I let Rob handle the barndo stuff and the animals while I laid around for most of the day, then I went to hang out with the sisters. 

With all the game nights I attend, there is this pair of sisters who are fantastic players. They enjoy friendly competition and enjoy having fun. I was honored to take part in their sister game night where we played lots of fun games. I didn't win a single one, but that's quite alright. It was fun!

Tomorrow is back to work for me. I've got to make sure everything is lined up now that the painters will be done tomorrow. I've got to check on the septic progress and find out when the propane is getting delivered. I'm hoping tile, wood planking and/or countertops can get going as well. Then it's a hop skip and jump and done!

Did I hear you say I'm adorable?

No comments:

Post a Comment