Thursday, October 5, 2023

By Appointment Only

So one of the ways I've socialized my cows and donkeys, is to have them enjoy being brushed. Considering I've got seven cows and three donkeys, brushing becomes a pretty constant job. During this time of year, they all need as well as want it. Their winter coat starts growing in and out makes them itchy. 

Anyway, today I was brushing Flora. She's my diva and always wants to look her best. Well apparently, she had booked an all day appointment with me, because she wouldn't let anyone else get brushed. This mild mannered cow kept pushing off anyone who tried to get between me and her. It was sweet, but those others did need some brushing, too!

I guess I'll capitalize on the cooler weather tomorrow and try to get more appointments with others. Yes Brogan, I agree you should be next. 

No comments:

Post a Comment