Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Double Hump Wednesday

Sugar finally freshened today! I'm not sure exactly when, but she gave birth to two. One is doing fantastic. The other might not make it. Somehow, that second one went through the little hole in the gate and got far away from Mama. I warmed her up some and gave her back to Sugar along with Spice and her twins in the nursery. I'm hoping either Sugar or Spice or both will help keep her alive. 

I'm not getting my hopes up though, because the kid is weak. The other, however, is strong and a beautiful tri-color with blue eyes. I think she's a doe as well, but she really didn't have much time in my arms. I was more focused on the weak one. Anyway, I'm proud of Sugar and I hope this evening goes well for all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment