Tuesday, October 24, 2023

Some Days

There are some days I just feel like I can't do or say anything right. This has been one of those days. We all have them, it's not a big deal, but of course I obsess about it. 

It's a stressful week though and hopefully everyone will cut me some slack. That's not an excuse, I'm holding myself accountable, but the stress is definitely with me right now. Mainly it's the play, but there are other things as well. Potty training pups when it's raining (yay rain), nailing down appointments for dentists, doctors, etc., you get the idea. I haven't been sleeping well either, but maybe tonight will be different. 

For now, I'm counting my blessings and being thankful for even the stress. For I know, all things will pass. 

Tootsie learned how to jump on the couch today!

No comments:

Post a Comment