Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Money Talks

In our almost two years of living in a small town, I can say that the concept of money has changed drastically for us. Rob and I have started from literally nothing in the early days of our marriage, and it's taken us this long to be comfortable. We've had to take risks, we've had to ask for help sometimes, but we've always tried to make smart choices. 

Hands down, moving here was probably our smartest choice ever. Our health has improved, our needs are met, and we're able to be around great people if we want, or close our gate and ignore the world. The money goes further, especially if I don't go clothes shopping, and fortunately, we have our own well. If you're around my undisclosed area, you know what I'm talking about. 

My advice, find where you will be happiest. It makes the world of difference!

No comments:

Post a Comment