Monday, October 16, 2023

Magnificent Monday

Remarkably, today was a magnificent day! Tootsie Roll did great her first night with absolutely no problems. 

This morning, she got a little scared, but with good reason. Our butler's pantry was installed. The granite countertops were also measured today, but they'll be in next week. I'll share pics when it's fully completed. This was always the plan, we just had to get the measurements of my china hutch before we could have them built. 

As all that's going on, we got our electric gate installed! Now, the only gates Rob has to open and close are the ones for the livestock. Those are easier when you're not having to get in and out of the car. 

Finally, Tootsie Roll was allowed out and absolutely opened up to her canine family and to Flurry. Mango isn't quite ready to show himself, but that's normal for him. Tootsie even gave kisses all around. To the other pups and to me! I'm so in love with my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment