Monday, June 17, 2024

Farmer's Market

One of the new things I've helped institute for the city is having a weekly Farmer's Market on Friday nights. A woman in town is handling the actual running of the event, while I'm in charge of the social media, emails and getting in vendors and food trucks. It's funny for two reasons. 

The first is the obvious. I'm not a farmer. I can't make anything grow if it doesn't have a heartbeat. I think the term is that I've got a black thumb? All I know is it's definitely not a green thumb. 

The other funny thing is I'm handling so much social media these days, I keep having to double check that I'm on the correct account. I think I'm managing seven and then my personal account. It's fun, but it's confusing! People are probably going to start thinking I'm a bot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment