Thursday, June 13, 2024

Split Household

Rob and I not only split duties today, we split the dogs up as well. While he went to pick up the mash, he took Reggie and Kenzie. I stayed in the area and sometimes at home with Teddy and Tootsie. It was a lot calmer in the house, but I sure missed the two pups. Everyone enjoyed themselves though, and that's all that matters. 

There was some residual Goldthwaite Theatre drama I thought I was done with, however it appears I didn't even have to be there to make waves. For once I can say, it really doesn't bother me. I'm way too busy to worry about things I can't control. 

For all the things I can control, everything is going great. The new theater board is set up, I just got new scripts in today, and I've got sixteen out of twenty kids enrolled for the youth drama camp. Still working on the chamber stuff, got to pet Dolly today, and helped the city some. Not all too shabby for one day! 

CĂ­arin always cracks me up with her wide eyes


No comments:

Post a Comment