Tuesday, June 4, 2024

Fish Fry

The Lion's Club has a fish fry tonight and since I don't eat fish, I took the opportunity to talk with everyone. I'm learning now that everyone sits in cliques like they did in high school, but the groups are now divided up by where they know each other from. 

Examples, one table was completely teachers. Another table was city employees. Another table was the I think a church group. My seat was with my theater gals and some of the Lions Club. Y'all know me though, I didn't sit still for long! 

Tomorrow, Rob and I are splitting forces to take care of our commitments. He'll be handling Friends of the Night Sky while I'll be rehearsing with our newest actress to Superhero Sanitarium. Oh, but guess who's going on the radio Thursday morning?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment