Monday, June 24, 2024

Somewhat Back

I'm somewhat back to work, but I took an easy day today. I handled what had to be done and then started my VR world. The most difficult is going to be doing the VR without freaking out the animals! 

It's a pretty cool little system. Not only does it encompass your sight, but it has sound as well. I learned how to function the controls today and tomorrow, I'll hopefully be playing a game. I guarantee you, this is exercise. I'm standing the entire time, sometimes dancing, sometimes climbing, etc. If I do an hour a day of this, I bet my arms alone will get in shape. Regardless, it's fun. 

What's really neat, is I can cast it to the TV so Rob can watch what I'm doing. 

All this before my new sheep come to the farm! Either Friday or Saturday, we'll be picking up Ewenique and Bewety. Look at their faces! 

Ewenique
Bewety

No comments:

Post a Comment