Tuesday, August 9, 2022

All About Flora

I wanted to gush on Flora today. Fiona and Fergus are so pushy for attention, but Flora is just barely accepting pettings now. She trusts us and will follow us everywhere, but she doesn't get what all the fuss is about with treats. While she allows brushing no problem, she's still shy with petting and being told how pretty she is. I'll keep telling her until she believes me. 

I do notice her blonde is turning more red. That's completely ok as red is the pre-dominate color for Highlands. I happen to love red haired animals. Newbies don't know this, but Rob was a fiery redhead in his day. 

Anyhow, she wears as much hay as she eats as she's so small. She trusts Fergus completely, even though he routinely gets both himself and her stuck in the goat stall. She looks up to Fiona and tries to take her lead on what's edible and what isn't. But I think she loves the goats most of all. She watches them and their antics like they are her own personal comedy show. We all love Flora!

No comments:

Post a Comment