Thursday, August 25, 2022

Weekend Ready

Want to hear something insane? We contacted a moving company to get Senior's furniture out of assisted living. They asked for pictures, which we supplied. To move one king sized bed, one desk, one loveseat, one recliner, one dresser, one nightstand and one TV, they wanted to charge us $3500! Keep in mind, there are no boxes, nothing special about any of the furniture, and other than our being old and not wanting to move it ourselves, this is the price given. Nope. We're renting a trailer and asking Gator to help us!

But other than that, I'm ready for the weekend. Rob and I are going to clear out stuff of ours we had put in the barn which most of is destroyed now thanks to the animals. I've got a bottle of champagne I've sat on for over the summer waiting to drink with anyone who wanted to visit, but now I'm going to drink it all myself. I've earned it. 

Lastly, I'm ready to sit in my pavilion and watch my animals live their best life. I found that all the animals love a molasses cracker treat I picked up at tractor supply, so now they get to start doing tricks for treats!

S'mores trick: finding an empty treat bag that blew into the pen and getting it stuck on her head

No comments:

Post a Comment