Wednesday, August 3, 2022

Land Leasing

So Gator asked if he could lease some of our back thirty for his own goats. Sure, no problem! Ok, he asks, what are your terms? Um, can you get back to me on that?

I've never leased land before, so I'm going to do a little research about what's my responsibility and what's his. It's not a problem for me to research usually, but my brain doesn't want to work on the 54th day of triple digit heat. If anyone has pointers, shoot them my way. 

As for my animals, they're doing well. The goats were in rare spunky form tonight. They're always playful, but they were downright clownish tonight. It gave us a good laugh to watch Caramel weave through the legs of Fergus and between his fur and her tiny size, I don't think he truly ever knew what happened. 

Pic of S'mores in the cow's trough. Have no idea why she's there

No comments:

Post a Comment