Monday, August 1, 2022

Sweetness

On a hectic Monday, the start of the hottest month of the year, my furbabies are truly heaven sent. They seemed to know at bedtime today that I was just done with the heat and the responsibilities of adulthood, that they each gave me love in their own special way. 

The donkeys have gotten extremely good at hugging. They lean their heads on me and allow me to squeeze them in a hug. 

The cows (I'm just going to call them that for ease) each took a turn for under the chin scratches, pets on the head and the girls even allowed me to give them a pseudo hug. My arm was draped over them and I patted them that way. Fergus was probably willing if I'd just allow him to eat first. He was starving, I left him alone. 

The goats, now they're the biggest sweethearts now. Caramel, Sugar and Spice didn't scamper off when I fed them (this was a first) and the rest of the goats allowed me to pet them as much as I wanted. 

My pups and kitties always give me the love and every animal I've got just makes everyday special. 

Hard to tell, but Sundae is giving Fiona a backrub here

No comments:

Post a Comment