Tuesday, August 16, 2022

Fabulous Donkeys

There are those jokes about being stubborn, but my donkeys are truly a daily delight for me. They love to play with each other. Sometimes, they even let the goats play with them. Whenever I come up to the fence, they're the first ones to greet me and love to give me as much attention as I can handle. Patches is a little bit overzealous with wanting treats, but she tells Fancy it's just because she's bigger and hungrier. 

Those two make me believe I can handle horses. I could be completely wrong, but my heart is telling me our farm needs a couple of horses. Maybe a mare with her filly. Thoughts?

In the meantime, I'm loving the beauty and spirit of my donkeys. The only thing they're not great at is hee-hawing, but they try! 

No comments:

Post a Comment