Sunday, January 8, 2023

Cottage Chic

Welcome to all the new readers! I look forward to telling you all about Fur Real Farms in my Sunday through Thursday night blogs. Ok, sometimes I forget to write it and sometimes I break my phone and can't, but usually it's Sunday through Thursday nights. 

Anyway, spring is just around the corner, and that means gardening. Last year, between my black thumb, weird temperatures and the drought, nothing I planted survived. Some night say to try yet again without changing anything, but where's the fun in that? Instead, let's buy a super cute greenhouse from Clifton Visions and try it that way!

We went small with an 8x10 because really, the smallest size looked too dang cute! Plus, I couldn't really convince Rob to go bigger as I haven't proven myself to grow anything yet. But, if this works, we can always get another. A whole village of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment