Monday, January 16, 2023

Not Enough Daylight

Mondays are always busy at the farm, but now than usual today. After the usual morning chores, we had to head out to pick up hay. That always takes at least an hour out of our day. 

Back home for quick meetings with our builder and all the other guys necessary. Inside guys will be working on the interior walls this week, the welders will be working on the exterior walls. We decided to forgo our storm closet (was going to use too much room) but everything else is looking good. While I would love a humongous pantry, I'll make do with what I'm getting. That's the thing with houses, never enough closets and places to hide stuff. 

After the meetings, we had to drive to Austin. We're going through some private family matters, but let me just say getting back late was not what our animals wanted. I swear, they are all overgrown cats acting like we starve them because we're an hour late!

No comments:

Post a Comment