Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Muck Boots

Everyone will tell you when you get a farm, the first things you'll need are fences. Nope, you need muck boots. I don't care if you have animals or not, of you'll garden or not, if you live on farm land, you need muck boots. What are muck boots? I honestly couldn't tell you exactly, but I've got some. They're sturdy boys, waterproof and they're somewhat easier to put on and take off due to a stretchy ankle bit and boot strap. All I know is you can step in all sorts of things in these boots, hose them down and be done with them. 

Granted, it's our winter right now and I've got the tendency of stepping in all sorts of stuff. I don't try to, the animals actually push me into it. But sure enough, these boots do their job. In the summer though, it's croc season. Some may say flip flops, and that's fine, too. I actually have croc flip flops so I'm covered either way. But again, you need shoes you can hose off and not wear in general public. 

Fine, yes I still wear them in general public, but I try to hose them off first. I'm lazy and if I've already got shoes on when it's time to go, then that's that. I generally smell of goats and cows and donkeys now, so it really doesn't matter if I've got added flavor under my soles. 

No comments:

Post a Comment