Wednesday, January 4, 2023

More Socialization

This morning, our septic guys came out and they wanted to see the cows while they were here. They went in the pasture and pen with Rob, and the animals ran out the back of the barn. Sigh, I see that we need to work on socialization. They're great with Rob and I, they tolerate Senior, but I guess anyone else is a threat. 

But how does one socialize them? I know how to socialize dogs, but there isn't a livestock park around where they can all pee on the same fire hydrant. There are people on the land daily, but I guess they know the pasture is theirs? It's not like I want to bring strangers out and then Fiona gets rowdy. I guess I'll have to research it. Hey Google, Alexa, Siri et al, how do you socialize livestock?

More work done on the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment