Sunday, January 15, 2023

Ramping Up

We've got a lot of excitement happening on the farm. Rob and I are already live on Facebook, but will soon have a website, too. For now, it will be to post our animals and this blog. In the future, it will include great farm products, animals up for new homes, and fun merchandise. It's expensive having a farm, so any help is greatly appreciated. More income means more incoming animals, especially highland cows!

As for incoming animals, this week begins the goat watch for Cocoa and her kid(s).  Technically, she's due on January 20th, but I'm supposed to be mindful the fifteenth to twenty-fifth. I know she's ready to drop, as she's already started dropping in her belly! I think she'll just be happy to have her bladder for her to control again. 

Lastly, this week begins truly impressive work on the barndo. I'll just post updates when applicable, but know Rob and I are excited about everything happening on the farm!

No comments:

Post a Comment