Tuesday, February 7, 2023

A Little Love

We're going through crazy stuff in many directions right now, so sometimes I just need a little love. I took a break this afternoon and visited with my animals. Fiona and I had a good petting session before the donkeys wanted their love. Honestly, Patches will stand by my side no matter what. She fully trusts me and loves to literally be my sidekick. 

The goats gave me their love today, too. S'mores even gave me a kiss on the cheek! They're not as protective of their kids now and will allow me to nuzzle them more. 

We're still working on CiarĂ¡n and Coorie though. One day they'll begin to want attention and not just food, but today was not that day. Brogan and Flora though, will gladly take as much scratches as I want to give them. Here's hoping y'all all have a little bit of love today!

No comments:

Post a Comment