Wednesday, February 22, 2023

Kicking The Bottle Habit

My baby boy Brogan is growing up and this morning was his last bottle ever. One part of me is saddened by that, but it really was time. He's becoming a bull in many ways and it's time for him to eat like one. 

The barndo is still getting wired and I never really realized how many recessed lights our architect had put in the plan. We've changed some of them, but the barndo is going to be well lit inside. I guess I won't have an excuse that I couldn't see the dirt anymore. 

We've also picked out the flooring, most of the bathroom fixtures, the cabinets, the countertops and a whole mess of lighting fixtures. Sinks are planned, backsplash is chosen, but I've still got to decide on a few things here and there. I truly don't want a "why didn't I think of this?" moment either. It's probably bound to happen, but I'll be so happy finally being in a home again, I won't care!

No, Brogan, no more milk

No comments:

Post a Comment