Tuesday, February 21, 2023

Getting Electric

The crew working on the electrical in the barndo has been awesome! The last two days, we've been communicating a lot to make sure everything is just the way we (I) want it. You might think lighting and plugs are simple, but we've got such little intricacies with our plan, that we are making sure it's perfect from the start. 

For example, the lighting in the grand piano room is peculiar. We want regular lighting, but then I also need lighting to see sheet music without dealing with lamps and cords. We've measured where I'll be sitting, what height I'll be at and how to angle the lights. It's been fun!

We're getting closer everyday and I couldn't be happier. We even got some of the appliances delivered today. I can't wait to use my new range and oven!

No comments:

Post a Comment