Sunday, February 19, 2023

Friendly Flora

Y'all, I've got a snuggly cow! Flora has zero issue with making human friends and even let two of my friends visiting today pet her. All without treats! Of course, she was looking for the treats and wouldn't have said no to them, but she enjoyed the attention regardless. 

Brogan is becoming more bull everyday. He tried to take me on a bucking bull ride by going in between my legs, but luckily Flora and Fiona shooed him away. Thanks girls, I appreciate that. 

We also accidentally left Patches and Fancy out in the pasture all night because they kept playing and we gave up, but they didn't make that mistake again tonight! I know they feel outnumbered with all the goats and cows, but maybe one day we'll get them a Jack or John. Just not today, we've got our hands full already!

No comments:

Post a Comment