Thursday, February 16, 2023

Thursday Wrap-up

I'm falling behind on a lot of things lately, but I'm hoping after a reset this weekend, I'll be back to good. I've attached a couple of pics of the soffit for our front porch. It made a huge difference appearance wise and I'm glad I listened to Billy about that. He's the expert after all. 

The kids are cracking me up daily. They absolutely love to jump and play! Floppy ears flops when he runs, the tan lives to jump over Caramel, and S'mores chocolate chip cutie keeps going to one kid after the next to say hi hi hi!

Fiona and Ciarán both had the zoomies today. At the same time! Ciarán around the back of the barn and Fiona in and out the front of the barn. Fiona is great with her zoomies not to hit anyone else, but we weren't so sure Ciarán knows her size. I'm just happy they had fun and didn't trample us. 

Y'all have a great weekend and here's hoping next week everything gets back to going smoothly!

No comments:

Post a Comment