Wednesday, February 8, 2023

Chill Out

Our builder had given us the assignment to get our bathtub and our shower fixtures. Off we went to Home Depot and started looking at appliances. Did we find the bathtub and shower fixtures we wanted? No, but we saw what's going to be our fridge! 

Ok, Rob and I are horrible at starting focused at times, so we decided to head across the street to Lowes to look at their tub and shower stuff. They didn't have what we wanted in stock, but they also had the fridge! By this point, Rob and I are sold on it. 

We still haven't purchased it yet because I'm customizing it. It's a Samsung Bespoke fridge with a beverage dispenser and tons of room. It's nice and sharp angled versus the bubble style I see a lot of. Best part, I can design my own panels on it! Who wouldn't want Fergus to greet you during your midnight snack? Rest in peace my sweet boy, you're still in our hearts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment