Wednesday, February 28, 2024

Emotions

I apologize for not writing a blog yesterday. I was feeling betrayed, disillusioned and angry. Those aren't emotions I do well with, but that anyone would. I'm still feeling those ways, but I know I'll get through it. All I'll say is, if someone is an asset to your organization, don't allow them to be bullied by someone who isn't and asset. 

But, switching topics. We got a cold front! Imagine my surprise going to sleep in summer pajamas and waking up to winter temperatures. I didn't need caffeine to get that jolt this morning. Letting my dogs outside with that cold burst of air did the work instead. The cows loved it, that's for sure. 

Ok, I will say Rob supported me incredibly with the drama yesterday. He's got my back and I'm lucky to have him. 

One of my favorite pics of Rob

No comments:

Post a Comment